During this conference we have a symposium on multidimensional poverty with presentations by
- Fanni Kovesdi: A Birdseye View of Well-being: Exploring a Multidimensional Measure for the United Kingdom (Joint with Sabina Alkire)
- Rizwan ul Haq: Analyzing Individual Deprivations alongside Household Poverty: Possibilities for Gendered, Intrahousehold, and Multidimensional Analyses (joint with Sabina Alkire)
- Nicolai Suppa: On Track or Not? Projecting the Global Multidimensional Poverty Index (joint with Sabina Alkire, Ricardo Nogales and Natalie Quinn)
Addtionally, I also present in other sessions:
- Work and Wellbeing: A Conceptual Proposal and
- Racing ahead or lagging behind? Territorial cohesion in human development around the globe (joint with Iñaki Permanyer).